GeekDigm provides the [geekdigm.com] blog as a service to the public and Web site owners.We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.
Although the GeekDigm blog may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, GeekDigm is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
To Commercial Developers (Copyright Infringement)
We do not store any copyright-protected content on our websites/servers. All the posts are made only for educational purposes and any linked content is stored only on third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this fashion, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing. However, we always suggest users to support the developers.
To others (Visitors, Website Readers, Advertisers & Subscribers)
- Your GeekDigm Account and Site: If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and GeekDigm may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause GeekDigm liability. You must immediately notify GeekDigm of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred a result of such acts or omissions.
- The responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm from the content.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As we ask others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked by this website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with GeekDigms Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of GeekDigm or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to us.
- Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer from us to you any third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. GeekDigm, the logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with us, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of this website or our licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any content or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements: GeekDigm reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog.
- Termination: GeekDigm may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by us if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of our notice to you thereof; provided that, we can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Changes: GeekDigm reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.